Wednesday, January 11, 2012

You look trashy

 A few days ago I learned about the 'art' of trash bagging! My friend Captain Morgan took some friends and me. Basically what you do is get a HUGE black trash bags and then have the smallest person get inside the bag and you cut holes for the feet and make small eye holes. Then you tie the top of the bag. The person goes and sits outside a door and literally looks like a bag of trash. I must this is one time when saying "you look trashy" is a compliment. So, when that person is all set you have another person ring the door bell/knock on the door. And run away. The people in the apartment come out and see a 'bag of trash', and the bag of trash proceeds to jump up and scary the crap out of them. It's pretty fun! I highly recommend it!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mom! You would've been PREFECT for this! You're so small, you would've fit in the bag perfectly!

    ReplyDelete