Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Thoughts

These are my thoughts that won't seem nearly as deep when I'm more awake:

1) I think people mature in this order: Physical, Mental, and then finally Emotional. Then as you get older you lose it in that order. You lose your physical, then your mental, and finally emotional. Interesting huh?!

2) Ever heard that the night is darker than dawn?! Is that true or does the dawn only seem so bright because the night was so dark.

3) A good friend can take you farther then you can take yourself, exspeically if that friend has a car. ;)

4) The moon and the sun are in a complicated relationship. They have to take different shifts. ;) (But sometimes they Skype... you would have had to be there on this one).

5) I wish that I could sleep because 1:oo is really early to be up, but it's Tuesday tomorrow... and I love Tuesdays! :)

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment