Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Day shift

I thought saying goodbye to my night shift friends was hard.  But I've spent seven hours, five days a week with my day shift friends. I am going to miss them.  They are like a family to me! Hate the job love the people. :) we ve had some great times these last nine months! Sneaking candy, using tge stickers we get the books for evil, playing jokes, trying to learn some russian, and just good conversation in a otherwise boring day. I think I am even going to miss some the machines!
Hope that amra enjoys that new house she just got. Holly gets to marry her man. Holly and amra are so nice. :) Hanna stays the youngest 60 yr old I know and keeps buying the good chocolate.  Little Ralph lightens up and someone else sasses him he needs it. Joe lee stays joe lee or jlee from da nami. ;) that kayta finds her good russian man and gets to go on missionary trip or to russia. That alibeana has a beautiful wedding in october. Amber keeps her sass and rocks that new car. The office bitc*** stay excellent! Tweet sings 'no more days till friday'. Man there are tooo many people to name them all and there awesomeness. But you get the idea. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment