Monday, April 1, 2013

Night shift

I said goodbye to my night shift friends tonight, since today was my last full day off work. My time overlaps so when day shift goes home I get to work one hr with night shift. It was a lot sadder than I thought it was going to be. especially since I don't have contact outside the bindery with most of the people I work with. who knows when I'll see them again.  I hope nothing but the best for them. And that they keep thinking that I am big deal even though I am not. That they use those passalong cards I gave some of them.  That eddie keeps eating' soul food' and isn't mad when I don't bring home a snake for him. That rollan gets out of the bindery like he wants to, and will stop thinking mormons chase aliens ;). That jodiee will save me some of the good chocolate and keep watching awesome tv shows with zombies and still be the happiest person I know. That mark will find someone else to sass him and do the dreaded inserts (that actualky arent that bad of a job). That jose gets more time with his daughter. That abu forgives me for telling him he was "named after adlins monkey". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment