Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Signs I have been a gangster since birth

1. My first crush in elementary school was a little indian boy... I liked him because he brought a pocket knife to school and he kept getting kicked out for fights.

2. One of my crushes in high school is still in prison.

3. I feel the need to hip hop dance or at least start shaking when I hear music.

4. I blasted music in a big white van.

5. I carry a switch blade...always.

6. A healthy dinner is a open can of pork beans warmed up in da microwave.

7. My best friend and I have signed our names on road signs.

8. I have slang for my slang.

9. All my shoes got holes in em

10. Bright colored clothing and sweatpants is my style.

11. My name makes a nice rapper name mir-i-am

12. My blood is .001% black.

13. I feel more at home in third world countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment