Friday, September 16, 2011

It's been a life time:

It's pretty much been a life time since I wrote a blog post. I think it's probably because I have nothing cool to report. hmm.... sad day!


I guess something interesting is that I worked with a bunch of the little old russian ladies at work. After about 2 days of hearing them for 8 hrs straight in Russian or with a Russian accent depending on weather they know some English or not. Some don't speak any English, like happy board cutter guy. He and I have to communicate through hand motions.  But the point is, I A. forgot I was in America and B. my inner voice obtained a Russian Accent. I sometimes wish I could have one in real life so when I said 'ultrabind' it was would sound like they say it which is more of an 'ultraboound'. It makes me wonder if Gage's inner voice has a spanish accent??? This are the questions that would keep up at night if I wasn't so tired. ;)


Also, the battle with the Turkey in our neighborhood is still on-going. We shot him with an airsoft gun twice.. and he disappeared for a few days. But now he's back. That thing comes up to my knees, we deftly need some pictures of that thing. It avoids are lawn a little more now though so that's good. I keep waiting for the day it becomes road kill, we live on route 20 for pete sake.







No comments:

Post a Comment