Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Juice Wednesday!

A little over a month ago... Madeline and I had a dream! :) haha!

Wednesdays are pretty much awesome because all the rest of our family goes to church meetings so Madeline and I get the house to ourselves. Thus Juice Wednesday was born. It's happened most weeks since I've been home.. I think we missed 2 or 3.

We get home from work and then wait till everyone leaves and jump into the big white van and roll on over to stop-n-shop.

-The first week was raspberry lemonade. It was great! That simply juice stuff... yum! Plus, the red head was there! :)

-Next we tried Guava juice. It was pretty good.

-Following that was raspberry lemonade time again, we weren't as original in those days.

-Then one of my favorites v8 Splash. We had a coupon. So we got mixed berry blend and tropical blend. We got blender skittles to go with... It was bender day.

-Next we got Tang. A little reminder of our childhood days. My dad calls it sugar water.

-This week we got Orange-Strawberry-Banana.

Who knows what next juice Wednesday holds!!! But I do know it'll be GREAT! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment