Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Should I be offended?

For those of you that may not finish this post.. I want you to know that I am not really offended. :)


My family (well, most of my family) has a very interesting sense of humor. Basically, anything and everything is funny... even things that aren't maybe suppose to be funny. It's gotten me in trouble SEVERAL times! 


Yesterday my old man made some chill for the dinners. It was alright. But he made one mistake. The beans were like rocks. I ate most my bowl.. but after that he decided to try cooking them for longer. So, we had the leftovers tonight. 


We were all goofing off having a grand ole time when tragically I choked on the soup!
What does my family do?!... LAUGH! lol! 


Am I suppose to be offended or not?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment