Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Doctors Suck

Going to the Doctors is pretty much a HUGE waste of time and money. All they do is make you feel bad about yourself and worry about nonsense things. Also they just say 'oh you'll have to comeback and get this and this and this shot'. Or they send you off to another doctor. Which ends up being a even bigger waste of time and money, Pointlessness! 


Honestly, I went today and felt like they did nothing. Weighted me, checked my height. Then took my blood pressure a few times (Which was weird). Checked that I can kick when they hit my knee. That's it. Lame!


Another question: Why do they make you make you make another appointment before you leave for like NEXT YEAR?! Is it because they know they suck and are pointless check-ups?! That it's the only way to get you comeback?! I think that's probably it. If that's the reason props to them. 


Also, every single time I go and they try and tell me to go see another doctor I think to myself 'why not cut out the middle man?'. These are the questions that keep me up at night? 
Seriously though, why not cut out the yearly check-up. Just go when you feel sick, or realize you have problems seeing or ect?! Idk.. that's just my feeling it on.
Plus I hate those annoying 'dress things' they make you wear. haha! The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment