Monday, August 1, 2011

I Aaahhh for ice cream

At least once a week, sometimes twice a week. I beg my Papa to stop on the way home from work-y work for ice cream. Being his favorite daughter... it usually work! (No offense sisters you know it's true). 
So back to the story at hand: after work I said let's all go to Moo-a-lious ice cream... And we deftly did. It's this cute little ice cream place conveniently located on our route home from work. 
We get out of the car and they open the window to take our orders. My Papa orders a Root Beer Float right away. Mean while Juli, Madeline, Amanda, and I literally stand there and go "AHHHH... ahhhhh.... ahh.... idk". It took us a while but slow and surely we got our orders decided  We're talking a good 15 minutes later. It was so ridiculous I informed them all that it would surely be blogged about... and now it is. 

GUYS WHY DON'T WE ALL JUST SIT HERE AND THINK ABOUT WHAT WE'D DO FOR KLONDIKE BAR! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment