Saturday, July 30, 2011

Slang Dictionary

I recently have decided to talk in mainly slang. Everyone at the bindery has there own little language so I figured I needed to pick up my own. ;) So here is the slang dictionary:

1) Yo = Just a filler (when in doubt throw in a couple yo's)
2) Ya'llz = You all
3) Man = Attention Grabber
4) Sick = Awesome
5) Smiley Face Icon = Just makes any text betta
6) Gonna = Going to
7) Up in Here = (I don't even know what this translates as it's just fun to say)
8) Shank =  A homemade knife
9) 'Po' White Trash Fight = screaming fight
10) Betta = Better
11) Nuttin = Nothing
12) Biff = Boy friend
13) Legit = Legitimate
14) Brown Friend = haha ( Julian Smith)
15) Yeah Dawg = Yeah sure
16) Bro/sis = Brother/Sister (Sometimes from other misters or mamas)
17) Ju-Ju = Juli Loosle
18) Mad-Dawg = Madeline
19) Mirz = Yours Truly
20) Lil Totz = Tatiana
21) Hoe = I love you
22) Lil Hoe = Joe
23) Lil = little
24) Lil Nan = Natalie
25) Lil Mans = Amanda
26) Bubby = Zach
27) Gangsta = Gangster
28) Hood = Home
29) Oh No you didn't = Oh NO you didn't
30) Knocked her up = ... yeah not explaining this one (Go ask your mommy and daddy yo)
31) Baby daddy = Father of the baby
32) Grill = Personal Space
33) All up in my buisnezz = Stop being Nosy
34) Hit me up on my cell = call me yo

And that's the Shiz.. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment