Sunday, July 10, 2011

Broken Things

Sigh, I  am so ready to go home today! Everything is breaking left and right this semester. I don't pay almost 1000 dollars a semester for this!!! Don't get me wrong.. I love living at mountain pines, I do however have some serious complaints.
At one point both of our toilets were broken for a whole weekend. That was not the best of weekends. Having to  bug our neighbors all the time. We currently are suffering from having no hot water! This means no hot showers, no way to efficiently clean dishes, heck no way to efficiently clean anything. Germs like cold water. Heck even if we could clean the dishes; our dishwasher leaks a bit sometimes. I kind of find that one funny, because people don't see the water so they walk in the water and make funny faces. Our freezer I think doesn't always work the best because the ice cream is often way too soft. The shower was broken for a few days, while the bathroom light was brunt out. We have no other way of getting light in there other than the light blub no windows or anything... That was a awkward time. Showering in pitch darkness while the drain isn't working unless you hold it down. Ninja style much?! The garbage disposal had a glass rock from a fish bowl stuck in it for a few days and made a nasty sound when you turned it on. Nichole and I spilled bleach on our carpet one day. Don't worry we 'fixed' it. Actually I think that might be it (for the literally broken things at least. It's spring semester, aka the 'love' semester. There is a saying out here 'ring-by-spring'. It holds true. The relationship drama is currently at a all time high!! The semester is ending... Heart breaks left and right.

No comments:

Post a Comment