Saturday, July 2, 2011

Weekend = Legit!

This weekend has been for lack of better word: Legit! 

- Movies a plenty: Arrived in Utah Thursday and it's only Saturday night... I've already been educated in almost over 10 different movies. I have no idea how I got through life without seeing some of these movies!!! Uncle Owen is great movie watching buddy! He doesn't do the 'That happened to me once comment' my old man likes to throw in. One day i'll look back on it and miss my dad saying that... but for now I am going to harass him about it. 

- New Skills: I learned how to play Racquetball! It's pretty legit. I like the fast pace, although the competitive side of me expects to get a lot better so i can kick some butt. 

- Long Lost Family: It always surprises me how little I hear about what is going on in the Baird side. I got to see some aunts and uncles and cousins and grandma I haven't see in what feels like a life time. It's interesting to me to see the different the different personalities in our family. I felt out burnett-ed. ;) 

-Won over my Uncie "O"'s love: That's right! He trusted me to take his car to the 7 11 and get him a soda. How many of you have gotten that trust? I doubt many. It's impressive! I know! 

-Out of the Berg: It's been therapeutic to be out of there! I needed out for a few days! To be reminded of how the real world lives. 

-The pill couch!:  I swear it's the most comfortable couch in the world! It reminds me of being home, and my family! Don't ask me why, it just does!!! 

-Snack-ens and Real food: My aunt can cook! Plus snack-ens a plenty! I've decided that calories don't exist in Utah! I hope that theory holds true when I get back to the Berg of Rex. 



No comments:

Post a Comment