Thursday, July 7, 2011

Why every girl needs sistas! (A Picture Blog)

My sistas drive me NUTS! But I love them! They are all so beautiful and funny and awesome! I am so very pumped to see them all agian and spend some time with them! Start stealing each others stuff, having cat fights, watching chick flicks, telling secrets, doing each others hairs, having adventures, watching late night movies in the man room, running, eating candy,... :) sigh! It's gonna  be awesome! Here are some pictures I found of some of my favorite sista times! :) 
The time Madeline and I worked SO hard to get this HUGE box home from the book bindery! We had to stuff it into the back of the 15 passanger van! We walked through the bindery with it over our heads! Then on the way home we were so distracted we ran out of gas! Almost got stuck next to a creepy field. 

The beach! How can you not have fun at the beach? This picture isn't from this trip. But last summer Amanda and I had a combined beach birthday party! It was so much fun!
Shampooing and Conditioning in the rain! :) Fun times! Tell it stopped raining then we had to fight over the drain pipes! ;)
Hiking! Always fun! Although we are so very competitive in my family sometimes it feels more like a race to the top. :)


Ruining Family Pictures/ causing my parents anxiety! :) 
Last but NOT least don't forget those little girls! We wouldn't be the 5 sistas without them! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment