Friday, July 1, 2011

My top dream jobs:

We spend thousands of dollars and countless dollars going to college to try and figure out what we want to do to make money for the REST of our lives. That's pretty intense if you stop and think about it. 


1) A sassy old fashion receptionist: I would love to wear the big framed old glasses, my hair in a bun, have a huge typewriter, and when people came in I  would sit behind my desk and be on the huge old telephone. When they tried to talk to me I could just sigh and roll my eyes and point them into my bosses office.

2) Disaster date actor: It's basically being paid to be professionally weird! I would LOVE that! You get to act like a fool and get paid for it! 

3) Rachel Berry: It would be so legit to be Rachel Berry from Glee. She has such an awesome voice!


4) Ice cream tester: This would be the BEST job ever!!! Ice cream everyday, all day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment