Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Going Home:

  I can't believe it's almost a week till I go home! That was really quite fast! It's bittersweet. Mostly sweet! ;) 

BITTER: 
-Things at home changed ( Aka: NO GAGE :( )
-No college partying (I'll miss my friends and being surrounded by kids your own age all the time.. the random 'partying') 
-No more late night snack runs with my favorite roommate...No offense to the others... I love you guys almost as much... lol ;) 
-I'll miss everyone (and they'll change well I am gone)
-No more falling asleep on the living room floor talking with Morgan, or Juli when they sleepover
-No more 'pillow' talk with Nichole at night time (who will solve my late night problems now?)
-No more 'random' adventures (Actually I'll probably come up with some)
-Can't steal Nichole's cute clothes (Did I just admit to doing that?)
-I'll miss my fast, super high speed internet
-I'll miss the fancy new-ish treadmill they got in the workout room
-Haven't relocated my MP3 player yet and I'm running out of time to find it

SWEET:
-Seeing family and friends from home
-No more homework
-Driving! (I hope the 15 passenger van behaves itself)
-Money in the bank (Hopefully I can mange to get two jobs so I can afford to play when I come back) 
-Home cooked meals/ a full frigde and cupboard (If I want to bake something they'll actually be sugar and stuff there)
-Chicken!!! haha It's been a LONG time since I have had meat
-Clean, spacious house
-Nice Dishwasher
-FREE(-ish) Laundry! (Free for me, not so much for my parents)
-No more high altitude so running outside will be so nice
-Can party with my sisters! (And brother that is home)
-I'll have an excuse to use my Skype! 
-Juli is probably coming to visit me! (Hopefully)
-NYC, Boston, the beach!
-Fresh veggies from my mom's garden
-Stores that are open past 11:00...haha!
-CITY!!!!!!!!! 
-Kitt Romney (I sometimes miss that nasty little ball of furriness) 
-I'm SO EXCITED!!! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment