Thursday, July 7, 2011

EXPOSURE: My little Mom

My little mom is the: sweetest, cutest, littlest, best lady ever! No offense to all my readers but your mom can't be as awesome as mine! The worst part is she doesn't see it. 

She is whole 58 inches tall! Has awesome hair that always looks prefect I wish I had inherited that gene! She always has the cutest little outfits too. I have a little roommate that is her height and she makes me miss my mom all the time. 

I want to look and be JUST like my mom when I grow up! I would NOT mind at all looking like her at all...she's hot! BUT more importantly I want to be the kind of mother that she is. My mom is super woman! She is a hard working, goal driven lady! 

She manages 7 kids, a naughty cat, and a husband. She has the most amazing garden. She does all the driving us around. She cooks us amazing food. She keeps the house clean. She does her church callings. She is an amazing friend to her friends. She makes sure we all make it to practice on time. She writes a AWESOME blog. Takes us to our doctor appointments. She also takes time to listen to us and be our mom. And much much more that  we often don't even see and notice. 

She is the kind of mom that encourages you to get out there in the world and try things. She wants us to have friends and awesome experiences. She drags us all over to beach, NYC, hikes... Even when we are complaining we always have fun! Weather we admit it or not. I would not have come to BYU-Idaho without her pushing me to do so. :)

 She's also always willing to go out of her way to make sure we can see our friends. I can remember countless times where we've run back and forth over town dropping some of us kids off at friends and picking up other  kids friends to come over. I don't even want to know how much gas she's wasted just driving ME around. Plus she is always willing to let us have a party! (I think I got my partying side from her) It always used to crack me up that she would tell us that if we needed to get out of an awkward moment or didn't want to go somewhere we could blame it on her. You know the whole 'my mom says I can't go' phrase.

She is really the BEST! I love when she used to let me miss school and chill with her if I was having a bad day. Or she'd let me go shopping with her. Or we'd just eat some of Dad's candy on her bed when he was out of town and we needed a chocolate fix. 

I want her to know that she is the most amazing mother in the world. I'm grateful for her. And to know that anything bad I do, I get from Dad! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment