Monday, July 25, 2011

Pranks



Pranks are something I try often but rarely succeed at!! Seriously one of the best purchases I made was at college, I bought a Rubber Snake for a 'buck'. Best buck I eva spent. Even though it barely succeeded in scaring anyone, I would totally buy it all over again.

Another almost awesome prank: I was going to have a random 'scary' looking boy accompany me off the plane when I went to meet my family. But atlas... epic fail.

Basically anytime someone leaves the room you can bet I am planning a prank that will fall short... BUT
I have has some successful pranks:

1) Nichole's cousin and I scared the pants off of Chole when we picked her up one night from work. I brought her cousin along and we had her stand up a against a walk and sneak up one Chole from behind. It was fantastic!
2) When I was in Idaho, and Gage was here in Massachusetts. We had a Skype date, so I slipped a ring on to my ring finger. Then when we started talking I was all 'Gage... umm... listen there is something I need to tell you'... (and I flashed the ring)... it was GREAT! haha! I LOVE that boy! :)
3) Putting a hair tie on the water sprayer... funny until I got in big trouble.
4) Hiding in a closet with Nichole after we turned out all the lights and scaring Capri when she came home!
5) When someone goes to the bathroom, go and put you face right up against where they will open the door. So when they open the door the first thing they see is BAM your face. Guaranteed a JUMP EVERY time ;)

Those are just a few of my favorites! ;)


2 comments: