Monday, July 18, 2011

How cool would it be?:

I have always wanted to do something crazy-ish with my hair but never had the guts. UNTIL today! Which made all my other goals seem more obtainable. 

There are a lot of things I want to do with my life....BUT
TOP COOLEST THINGS I want to do are: (Note these are in no special order)

1) Live in NYC!!! 

2) Own a book store!! 

3) Visit every state in the USA

4) Get out of the country (At least once)

5) Run 2000 miles before April 2013 (58.50 down)

6) Be able to do a push-up and clap my hands

7) Sky Diving

8) Travel across the country in a car (I have pretty much done this, but I want to do it when I am old enough to appreciate it more)

9) Tell someone what I really and truly and honestly think about them (AKA jerk busting time)

10) Go on a random trip. Just get up one day and go.

11) Take a legit hike, up a legit mountain. (We're talking a few day journey)

12) Go to Disney World

13) Go to a show on Broadway

14) Have a big ole house in da hood

15) Own all the cool movies and books

16) Two Words: PLASTIC FLAMINGOS

17) Bike on the coast

18) Have a picnic (like a legit one... basket and everything) 
 
19) Design a weird logo t-shirt and wear it around

20) Write a blog exposing my Dad so he won't kill me. ;)

21) Go legit camping.

22) Have a secret bank account

23)  Be more impulsive  

24) Play a really funny prank on someone.

2 comments: