Thursday, July 28, 2011

Life as I currently know it

My life has fallen into this new pattern: Get-up, go to work, work ridiculous overtime, eat dinner, chill for a bit, run, chill for like an hour, and then sleep. Way boring. ;) I barely have time to think of sassy blogs to blog about. Clearly. It's sad that I feel Like I had more time in college. lol! Weird sauce! 


Everyone is rushing all over the place. Since I have been home the eight of us that are currently in Massachusetts have not all been under the same roof. It's been intense, but exciting. I have to readjust to the Baird life style. I think I need how to be a Baird rehab. haha. 


Basically to be a Baird to have to be: 
1) First to come, first to leave
2) Witty/Sassy with the comebacks
3) Always on the go (doing something productive)
4) Have to be one of the beautiful people (haha, through that one in for the papa)
5) Make jokes 97% of the time.. haha. 


Won't change any of it though! ;) This is why one day when I grow-up and finally trap a man for life (...gage run well you still have the chance.... haha...) I'll probably keep the Baird as my middle name since I don't have one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment