Thursday, July 14, 2011

EXPOSURE: Juli Loosle!


I met Juli Loosle when we were SO little! She is the cutest, sweetest girl I know! I remember when she moved into our ward right before girls camp time-ish one summer. I knew when she scared the pants off of all of us, by throwing a rock in the creepy water in the middle of night... that we were going to be friends for life. :)

 I can remember being 14 sleeping over in the basement and talking about all the boys we liked (what 14 yr old doesn't have a million crushes). Playing the fortune game trying to find out which boy liked us back. Making list of things we wanted to do when we hung out because we could NEVER decide what to do otherwise (plus the lists were so much fun). I can remember calling her because I was so upset I was moving to Massachusetts. She told me to come over a sleepover. I did and we purposely got lost, watched a cheap movie, and scared her dog Molly with bubbles. I'm so happy that we have been able to hold on to and strength our friendship over these past few years. 

I can remember talking about how one day we'd go to college together. How'd we have drivers licenses and cars. How we'd have boyfriends. How we'd party all the time at college and our parents wouldn't be able to tell us what to do. How we could eat junk food all the time. Basically this all came true. ;) 

This semester was seriously the best semester ever! It was so much fun. Drama sometimes but fun! I learned SO much, and made some AMAZING hopefully life long friends. Juli was there for me all long. Always willing to listen with a non judgmental ear and to go grab some junk food and go on an adventure. She is always there to help me solve my problems. I just HOPE and HOPE that one day I can be as much help to her as she has been to me. Although I don't wish silly nonsense drama on her! ;) 

It was so much fun to have her in so many of my classes! Every morning we'd text each other both hoping the other one would have an excuse for us not to go to class. :) (Don't worry we always went) Expect.. the one time we slept in after the Transformers 3 midnight showing. But that was completely an accident I swear. ;) It was also fun to try and study for our psychology test together. The best was when we discovered our teacher steals ALL his questions from the internet! LMBO

I am going to miss seeing Juli everyday. I think we went a total of seven days this semester without seeing each other. haha! She is best! Yesterday, when both of our minds were completely blown, she knew JUST what to say. She knew just how to listen. Her mind was as blown just as much as mine was! haha! 

We had some of the best times, EVER! We learned not to hang out at night time at churches. We learned that sometimes you just need to go and walk and walk and talk to someone to feel better. We learned that we both have a weakness for pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and caramel Hershey kisses. We learned we shouldn't try to run together because we unmotivate each other.. haha ;) We learned that maybe we shouldn't text in church and class even if we are just texting to keep each other awake. We learned sometimes you need to scream and run in circles on a random field. We learned boys are idiots sometimes but they think like us. We learned that sometimes it's okay to skip Devo. and get crazy bread. We learned that walking to somewhere can be fun, but sometimes once you get there the walk back takes a life time. We learned not to walk on railroad tracks at night time. We learned not to admit we are bored or we'll NEVER finish our homework. We learned that the gardens has a waterfall. We learned car therapy can save lives. We learned not to jay walk. We learned not assume things (haha the HARD way)!!!!

Juli is a red head with a soul! ;) (Inside Joke.. no offense to other red heads)

No comments:

Post a Comment