Tuesday, June 28, 2011

EXPOSURE: Little Hoe!

I was looking through my old photos on my computer when I came across this: 
I KNEW right then and there that somehow I had to blog about this!! Thus begins, my new segment: EXPOSURE! Where I will analyze and/or just talk about the people in my life:

This is my little brother, Joe. As I prefer to call him: Little Hoe. No worries, he likes being called this I know this because he made his Xbox 360 sign name little hoe. But you can't call him little hoe, it's my thing.

He's 15, I don't know ANYONE (who isn't currently 15) who wants to be 15. 15 is literally the worst age ever. Probably... I enjoy that he is at a stage where my embarrassing him really affects him. When we went to collect our eldest brother from airport, Joe was embarrassed that we were being so loud and goofy. So, I yelled "Hey everyone, this boy is with us!" If you're going to act embarrassed you're going to be embarrassed. 

Joe is so funny, and sometimes slightly bad. I personally see him as misunderstood. I have always felt bad for him being smashed between so many sisters. I enjoy playing 'temporary brother' with him, sometimes. One time we rode chairs up and down a hallway at a hotel. Another time we threw snowballs at some of our old neighbors. My favorite though is playing with his air soft guns, although he plays dirty. 

He is often my partner in sass. Many a time we've gotten in trouble, usually for being buttheads. One Sunday like usual we got in trouble for being brats on the way home from church. My dad told us we had to shovel the driveway. We decided instead to write, not nice things in snow and 'run away'. It always used to crack me up, that when we'd both get in trouble and have to put our noses in the corners. We'd become instant enemies   seconds ago we were on the same team; all of a sudden we'd be selling each other (trying to get less time in corner). This usually ended up with us both getting more time, and us sticking tongues out or flipping each other off behind Dad's back. 

Sometimes he can be a royal pain in the butt. (No Offense)! I remember one time we were playing dogs on the trampoline when he said a swear word. Being the age I was, I was all 'I am telling'. But before I even had a chance to get up, he pinned me down and forced me to say a bad word so I couldn't tell. 

My all time favorite story of us, is the time we were having a pillow fight and he was running down the stairs and he had grabbed a gun. Not knowing this I threw the pillow at him, and he fell down the stairs; and the gun went into the wall and made a huge hole. We both looked at each other, and then at the same time said 'it's your fault!'. In the end we covered with a piece of paper. 

I love you little hoe! :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment