Friday, June 24, 2011

Some stories worth telling

Lately so really interesting things have been happening! I mostly enjoy the excitement! 


It's interesting to me how much people effect your life. I have enjoyed being out in college and getting to know lots of people. I have gotten to know some of the most amazing people. I love that I can always find someone to go on a walk with, or the movies, or someone who can just sit and talk with.  I'm going to miss it. They all better keep in touch! (Hint, Hint)


Here's a list of the top most exciting and random things that have happened in the pass few days: 


1) SUBWAY: Today I got out of work around noon and was starving. So, I texted my dear friend Juli and told her to meet me by the mailboxes because we were going to Subway! I was in a meatball sandwich mood. ;) We got through all the steps of Subway, and we were all prepared to pay. The lady working the counter told us 'Here's your sandwiches, take a cup and some chips someone already paid for your meals." I was was like, 'Are you serious?! Who?! WOW... thank you!'. That person whoever they are is amazing! Sometimes it's the little things that matter the most. He or she (Juli and I joked it's a he who thinks we're cute), they probably have no idea the impact that made on our days. 


2) CURFEW BREAKING: Juli and I are adventure buddies. I shall surely miss her company when the semester is over. I can always count on her to come along for an adventure. We decided one night that we were going to go for walk and chill tell the sun came up. We sat on a huge grassy hill by the Rexburg Temple. It was fun: just listening to music, gossiping (I mean talking), drinking soda, and relaxing. At about 2:00-ish we randomly were like 'let's walk some more'. When this sketchy car stopped. I had an uncomfortable feeling, and I knew Juli did to because she pulled on her cell and dailed '911' and had her finger over the call button. This older looking man got out, and proceeded to tell us this 'B.S.' story. And tried to get us to get in his car, so he could give us a ride home. I told him no thanks, because we were almost home. Eventually he got back in this car, flipped a 'U-ee' and speed off. Freakish. 


3) DANCE CRASHING: Nichole, Morgan, Bobbie, Juli, and I crashed our stake dance just to get cookies and leave! :) It was so weird, it was on this huge open field. Just the 5 minutes I was there made me feel like I was 15 again. Deftly an age I would never want to be again. The cookies were delicious and free though! Plus, we got to ride home is a sweet car! 


4) 'MIDNIGHT' SHOPPING: Since it's Rexburg... it's not legit midnight; (Story of my Life). But late night shopping is  still fun unless. Usually to satisfy some crazy late night munchies, and often consist of wearing no shoes! :)  This is where all my money goes... sigh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment