Sunday, June 19, 2011

Psychoanalysis this!:

Take this test: http://www.joe-ks.com/archives_mar2001/Psych_Test.htm


The test told me: "Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate." 


I recently, we're talking about five minutes ago, have come to the conclusion that we are all just scared. Scared of ourselves and of making the wrong decisions. We just want people to tell us what we want, tell us who we are, tell us why we do the weird things we do. 


How many of you took that test to heart?! How many of you were like OH JAM that's so totally me, I didn't see until just then but I am like that! This test is so smart, and totally gets me... the test doesn't 'get' you. The test is flattering you. It's basically saying 'oh you're smart, and beautiful'; and you're going 'oh, wow... you mean it?'. 


I'm not going to lie, I enjoy these tests. I to fall into the trap of 'oh this test gets me, I am such a people person, I can't believe it knew that'. Meanwhile, I'm sitting at home alone on a Friday night. 


Don't get my wrong I think they hold some truth, and certain questions can totally show you things about a person. It's frightening how much they can tell sometimes... For example: How you choose to relax can show a lot about a person... BUT non the less... DON'T fall into the trap all the way. 


IDK, that's just what I think... You decide!


That's what I think

No comments:

Post a Comment