Monday, June 13, 2011

I didn't pay for that!!!

Sponge-bob Mac and Cheese costs:  $2.71
College is all about being random, spontaneous, and goofy! So when the opportunity came to buy Mac and Cheese naturally I had to go with the cartoon kind. Nichole and I RUSHED home driven by hunger and excitement! Only to discover that it contained only 7 Sponge-bobs, 6 Patrick's, No Squid-wards, and like 3 Gary's. I was both Shocked and Appalled! If I'm going to pay the extra money I expect to eat some extra food! 

Half Bad Fruit: 2 for $4 
Not a bad price, but VERY sad when most the strawberries are bad! Pretty much breaks my heart that the stores can rip off all us poor college students. 

Simply Apple: $4.79
If it wasn't so amazing that would be the BIGGEST monstrous-a-tee of them all! Seriously I can never look at apple juice the same! It got 5 stars!!! But still I shouldn't have to pay that much! 

Food Coloring: Dude yo it's like 3 dolla a box
I had to buy some for a psychology project and was thoroughly shocked to discover it cost that much.

Movies: 
MAN I SWEAR!!!! You could buy it on DVD twice for cost to get into the theaters this days! Especially if you buy two or more tickets. Not to meantion the floors are sticky, and the seats aren't that comfortable. SUPER LAME! ... yet I would go waste my money on one right now! 








No comments:

Post a Comment