Monday, June 27, 2011

Hints

Hints can be as simply as a whispered cheat to a friend during a game OR as obvious as jumping up and down and screaming 'hey this is how it'. I think I might be one of those tragic few that don't catch the hint until it's too late. Even the obvious ones; I would like to get mad the hint givers for this but that would be slightly unjust. Then comes the awkward part the whole do I keep pretending I don't know, or do I leave and never return?


Examples: 


1) All the boys that ever broke my heart (So far): They gave me hints, I just choose to ignore them. Wish I didn't choose that path, but atlas. We all hold on to the hope that person will like us despite everything else. 


2) The we don't really want you here: So many times!!! SO MANY TIMES has this happened. I am all like 'oh hey!', all excited about a party going on the living room. When I realize the silence isn't because they are blown away by my new sneakers. Yeah, they don't want me there. Often I choose to pretend I don't realize this, because if they are going to make it weird for me you can be sure I am going to make it weird for them.  


3) I am embarrassed of you: This one happens frequently in my life! Probably because I enjoy being embarrassing! :) 


4) The stop talking: This one usually involves a death glare and a 'MIRIAM'. Usually followed by a clueless 'WHAT?!' 


5) The what was she thinking hint: It's true sometimes I catch myself in the store without shoes, and I even think 'what was I thinking?'. BUT it hurts a whole lot more when that glare is coming from some random person... not really though. I don't care what Rexburgians think of me. 


6) This blog is weird:  I wonder how many pitty reads I get?! haha JK



No comments:

Post a Comment