Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I REALLY don't understand your logic:



1) Trash: Throwing more trash into the trashcan when it's already overflowing! Here's a crazy idea: Empty it, take it out, and put in a new bag!!! Sorry was that not in English?! Or heck have that bum of a boyfriend take it out when he leaves; a good boyfriend should offer to take the trash out anyways! Think about this before he asks you marry him; if he's lazy now... he'll be lazier when you're married. 


2) Slamming Doors: What does that prove?! Where is your logic in this? I can just imagine your thought process:"I'm going to make them be quiet by making a TON of noise by slamming this door... that'll show them!" ....REALLY?! HONESTLY?! Think please! This just makes me want to make more noise.


3) The reoccurring story: Just in case you didn't hear me the first ten times... let me tell you about it 6 more times. Seriously, your life isn't that exciting. I mean YAHOO! I can hear about the time your dog ate actually ate your homework and no one believed you (AGAIN!) 


4) 'Donating' plasma: They are paying you for that so called 'donation', ergo it's NOT donating. You my friend are selling your body. Deftly NOT DONATING! You don't sell the soup at the soup kitchen; that's donating! GET IT?! 


5) Lets all stay sitting: The classic 'I can't find the remote'; while to stay sitting on the floor. One day I'm going to say "have you tried looking anywhere that isn't in a 3 foot radius". People this why America is fat! 


That's all the rambling I have in me for one day!  

No comments:

Post a Comment