Saturday, June 18, 2011

Reasons to leave Rexburg:

1) Homework=NO MORE: No more homework! Sign me up! I'm so tired of writing silly papers about nonsense things.

2) Money in the bank: No more debating if 5 bucks is too much to spend for a pizza. I'm talking, savings baby!!!! I can't wait!!! No more can't afford that, can't afford this!

3) Actual Food: I would probably kill for some of my mama's cooking right about now! I'm tried of pizza, crazy bread, and Fro-yo (Frozen yogurt). Oh and cereal! So much!!

4) Midnight Showings of cool movies: No more curfew! No more we can't go see that awesome movie because it'll be after midnight. YEAH!

5) Car: Can't wait to go a driving in the good ole 15 passenger van! The freedom! The Power! The AWESOMENESS!

6) Something new to Blog about

No comments:

Post a Comment