Wednesday, June 15, 2011

1/2 doing things:

When I was younger I LOVED Jimmy Neutron. I don't know if any of you have seen the episode with 'one bite' (I think that was his name) you know that guy can NEVER finish anything? I TOTALLY feel like this all the time! And by all the time I mean today! In fact I probably won't even finish this blog! That or it'll take me a LONG time to finish it. Probably the latter.

-I only half write my letters to Gage, with half of the letter being nonsense that I am sure he doesn't care to hear. :( ... although the half written one I have right now sounds pretty legit!


-I only half finish my homework; luckily I can usually finish the other half later in that day. 


-I only half write in my journal, my great-great grand kids are going to think I was a crazy person... lol.


-I only use half my brain when I talk...


-I only half way put in my contacts (Yeah, I only wore one yesterday)


-I only listen to songs half way through, I do however blame artist for repeating themselves to many times for this one. Seriously we got it the first 7 times... it's black and yellow! 


Heck today I only ate half a piece of toast; and I am no food waster!!!


Is my patience running out?! Did I ever even have patience? I wish I still had the staples in my head so I could blame it on the head injury.  Oh and I only half like this post, but I am posting it anyways cause I have been working on it for like 45 minutes. Tomorrow's will be MUCH sassier. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment