Sunday, June 5, 2011

I'm Just going to Jump off a bridge now!


Top Five Embarrassing/Bridge jumping moments of the Day: 

1) Cake: Eating basically 1/2 a whole cake with Nichole. Girls that can't run until Friday should not do such things. But I would do it again if the opportunity arose!!! That was some good cake! Plus is there any better way to break ones fast?!  

2) Talking like a fool: Pretty much self explanatory! One of these days I'll learn what to say and when to say it! ;) (MAYBE) I hate that look you get when you say something and you up and everyone is looking at you like you're a space alien! 

3) Bragging about nonexistence skills: I don't why I fall into this trap often but I do. It's not my fault! 

4) Giggling: I'm so horrified at my random and spontaneousness giggling!! Why I do this, I shall NEVER know! 

5) My Feet: They are funny looking!!!! I just don't what one can do about that sort of thing! Foot jobs?! How much do you think one would costs?! Probably too much something I'll most likely be over tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment