Saturday, June 11, 2011

Friends:

The people we choose to be friends with have way more influence on us then you would think:

They influence how you talk: How many times have you caught yourself using a phrase because those around you most often use it? For example in my families use-age of  the word 'hoe' has come to mean 'I love you'. Since I've to college I've picked up 'sucker face' and 'freak' from my best roommate Nichole. I've also influenced Juli Loosle's use-age of the word "magical"! I have a plan for this next week to pick a random word and see how people I can have addicted to saying it by the end of next week. I'm think i'll use 'man'! As in 'man that's so awesome!'

Friends also influence how many stupid things you do: most people if actually put in such situation would jump off the bridge. We watch terrible movies because we're with our friends, we waste all of our money on silly things because we're with friends. These 'stupid' things can also be incredible fun though! Such as watching late night movies, grabbing midnight snacks, or having awesome adventures.

Friends also give us something to Facebook/talk about! We all needs statues! They also give us entertainment when we are bored! Boredom is almost frequent as homework in college.

Friends also can get us to eat unhealthy crap. Such as a whole cake, 1/2 a pizza, cotton candy, or ice cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment