Saturday, June 4, 2011

Yeah Someone Deftly Saw That:


Basically 95% of the time (got leave 5% error) it's safe to say someone is noticing and things you are doing and thinks you are TOTALLY weird. Now how you choose to deal with this fact is your own choice. Here's a list of the TOP weirdest things I saw/over heard this week:


1) 'Baby talking' your boyfriend: PLEASE for the sake of my sanity! STOP! If I hear this one time on campus, I will probably barf all OVER! Seriously people I lose all respect for you when I hear: "Oh poor baby having to take such a hard test! You poor little thing" Guess what! He's not a baby, He did get into college... What next are you going to buy him some baby food and says 'here comes the train?' If I was your boyfriend I would've dumped you. Especially considering how loud you talked. (I was on the other end of the hallway)


2) "I don't get it? He says he's into someone else, we've been dating for a whole month!": Isn't that always the way?! But here is the best part, her friends response: "How mad would you be in that someone was me?" OH SNAP! That's all I have to say about that one! I could feel the anger fuming off of the first girl!


3) Studying out loud: I've heard people talking a lot to themselves many a time. This however was a new one for me. This boy was studying by singing his notes out-loud to the tune of bad romance! He may be the coolest kid I ever walked next to on the sidewalk.


4) Losing Weight: "I'm trying to lose weight"-Person 1 "So wanna get pizza or burgers?" -Person 2 "Burgers, they have lettuce and tomatoes" -Person 1 Oh America!

No comments:

Post a Comment