Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I don't understand you logic!

People do things and sometimes I just have to look at them and think "Why?"
Here's a list of the top 5 'WHY' moments of the week:

1) ICE CUBE TRAY: Putting the ice cube tray back in the fridge when only two ice cubes are left. What on this planet would make someone think that was okay? Who wants just two ice cubes? Not Me!

2) TIRED FACEBOOK STATUS: Writing "I'm so tired I should really go to bed" as your facebook status. People seriously if your 'so' tired why did you bother to make that your status when you could have been sleeping?! Logic? I think not.

3) CROSSWALKS: If you're going to own a car you might want to consider learning how to stop at a crosswalk. This whole 'rolling up in my business' while i'm trying to cross thing has GOT to stop. You people, you know who you are. You make me want to dance in front of your car, or just stand there for a long time until you are bothered greatly. 

4) BENCH HOGGER'S: You know the type. The one's that sit in the middle of the bench with their backpack on one side, laptop on the other. With that pleased 'yeah that's right i'm hogging bench' look on their face. I just want to say 'oh it's cool, i'll sit on the floor i'd hate for your precious backpack to have to sit there'.

5) IT'S BEEN 5 MINUTES HUG: The oh my lanta you went to the bathroom for five mintues, and i really missed you lets hug and talk like we haven't seen each other FOREVER. This used to drive me especially nuts in high school. When groups of friends would hug each other good-bye EVERYDAY in front my locker. I just wanted to say "hey, guess what you'll see them tomorrow, I would like to get into my locker put my books away and get out of this forsaken place". Please try hugging less.



No comments:

Post a Comment