Thursday, June 2, 2011

Well that's thee Stupidest thing I EVER did hear!

Yesterday I got bit on the head during a soccer game and had to get four staples! (To make a long story short) They told me that I need to be extra careful, that i'll probably feel really dizzy, get headaches, and throw-up a bit. They prescribed me: cephalexin!  I was already upset with the meds originally because the pills are HUGE and I am a BAD pill taker, but i sucked it up took them and tried to 'rest' for bit. So one can only image my shock when i sit up a few minutes ago and find myself feeling even sicker than before. So being a Google freak I goggled "cephalexin side effects". I bet you can only image my shock when I discovered: " Common side effects experienced by adults and children include upset stomach, headache, and dizziness." How does this make sense?! It does NOT?! If i'm already dizzy, and want to hurl why would you give me meds that make me want to do that too?! Doctors why do we pay you so much?! Next time i'm just going to go 'Rambo' and give myself staples! 

No comments:

Post a Comment