Saturday, August 27, 2011

Finding Notes:

My all time favorite at the bindery is finding sketchy notes in the textbooks. Cover Stripping is the best. So far this summer I have found: some Korean money, lots of interesting notes and doodles, and my favorite a 'fortunate telling fish'. You place it in your palm and it'll curl up in a certain way, or just it'll just sit. Sometimes if it'll flip over! (Only saw this once!) Anyways depending on what it does it tells you about your mood/personality. Mine said I am passionate. 
It was deftly a fun find! :) 


Today I found a some dark note which read (spelled actually as it came): "Life is so hard especially when you get into your teen years! right know i disagree w/ my mom so much and she yells and screams contently and threatends me. on the outside i act okay but on the inside i'm jjust torn apart its hard to describe my life your are prob. thinking omg-little teenage issues! But its not school is affected relationships are collected and its not good.. to 7th 8th graders -anonomus between 04 and 06 .. got it now :"(


Interesting huh?! Also today, I found a picture of patrick star smoking a joint and spongebob holding a sign saying 'i'm gay'. 


This is whats going on well kids go to public school these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment