Monday, August 15, 2011

Gym Daddy:

This morning Madeline and I dragged ourselves to the gym. Like we try to do everyday. (Most days we do alright). They now have our membership numbers memorized! ;) That means we are legit members.


 My dad is out of town for the next two weeks, which is really quite sad. Heartbreaking actually. My mom was out of town for so long. Then just as we are recovering and she's back BAM my papa leaves. 


Anyways. We realized we need a new gym daddy. At least for two weeks.. One we can tell our funny stories to, and tell when other gym goers judge us. :) 

So we're on the hunt if you know any. Should go to Planet Fitness. Be awesome! Be able to lift. Being rich wouldn't hurt. ;) 


Anyone interested? Lol

2 comments:

  1. I'd be there if it was a bit closer. Although I'd have to be your gym Mommy. :)

    ReplyDelete