Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Last Couple Days

1) GROWN-UP:


I am OFFICIALLY a grown-up!! First I turned 19! But MORE importantly than that:


I knew I was grown-up the moment I signed up for a gym membership! That's right you are looking at the proud owner of a Planet Fitness Membership!!! 


AND if that isn't grown-up enough for you, I get up early and go before my 8 hour job! ;) 


Still not grown up enough?!! WELL!!! I watch the news when I am running! haha!! 
PRETTY Legit!!! huh?!


2) POD WORK:


I got assigned to an awesome... but mostly scary and stressful task at the bindery for the week! A lot rest on my shoulders. It pretty much sucked yesterday because I damaged a couple books in the process of learning everything.


 BUT today I got it all down! :) Now I just gotta pick up my speed. 


Now I just miss gossiping with my buddies! :) Next week I'll probably be back with them though! :) It's been nice to not have float all over wondering where I'll be working that day! 


My goal is to learn every machine (I am about 3 or 4 away!) 


3) CHILLIN: 


By the time we get home from work it's usually like 6:00 or later! (We've been doing a lot of overtime and errand running after work) By that point we are all tired and hungry. 


So we usually have a family dinner then watch mindless television for an hour or so and then sometimes my sisters and I go running then bed. This is life right now! 


4) WRITHING:


Yesterday we all sat at the table and wrote missionary's together! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment