Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dex

I have in this past year seen two of the worst movies EVER: 'Something Borrowed' and 'One Day'. Seriously, both of these movies just made me mad! They didn't have a point. They are the kind of movies that you keep watching in hopes that something will actually happen and then they come to an end and you're like 'WHAT?!'. I realized in both of these movies one of the main characters in the story had the name 'Dex/Dexter'. So my conclusions are: 1) !f the movie has a main character named Dex or Dexter TURN IT OFF! There is a 95 percent chance the movie is bad. AND 2) Dex was a popular name this year. 

(This is nothing against the name Dex or Dexter... this is about the way that name shouldn't be used in movies... I think it's perfectly fine name in the 'real world')

No comments:

Post a Comment