Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I like...

I like:

1) The gospel
2) My family
3) My friends
4) Walking barefoot (especially in soft green grass)
5) Baking and eating sweets ;)
6) Juice (especially on Wednesdays)
7) Soccer (especially winning)
8) Running (especially when you feel like you can go forever and ever)
9) Working hard to earn my money
10) Giving gifts (especially when they are a surprise)
11) Talking
12) Walking to class and seeing the Temple on the hill
13) Learning (just not the homework and test as much)
14) Meeting new people
15) The trees with the white flowers and look like popcorn
16) The cheap whale crackers from walmart. (cheap and better tasting)
17) Bikes
18) Being outside
19) New York City
20) Hiking
21) Legit mountains
22) The beach
23) My free, red converse with the cool design
24) Laughing and making others laugh
25) Switchblades
26) Animals (especially when they are cute babies)
27) Eating ice cream with friends
28) Rain
29) Reading
30) Movies
31) Kettle Chips (They just are better than other chips)
32) Key Chains (They tots jazz up any backpack)
33) Fuzzy socks (especially if they don't match)
34) Jackets (I have like 16 or so)
35) Ice cubes in a glass of water
36) Feeling accomplished
37) Figuring things out
38) Flowers
39) Stars
40) Swings
41) Sprinklers
42) Smoothies
43) When my friends/family are happy
44) Trampolines
45) Waterfalls
46) Milkshake Mondays
47) Flying on airplanes
48) Zombies and such
49) That moment when someone gets what you're talking about and agrees
50) Lists and goals

I don't like...

1) Losing friends
2) Doing homework
3) Studying for test (what I should be doing right now)
4) Not having anything to do (that feeling of wasting time)
5) Being mad
6) Feelings of  inadequacy
7) Sitting STILL in class
8) When a plan falls through
9) Buying things for myself


No comments:

Post a Comment