Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Single ladies running club

 My roommates Juli, Jana, and our friend Kayla from the complex next door started a running club. Since my resume was the most impressive, no offense, I am the El Presidente. It's kind of a big deal! ;) My full title is El Presidente Forest. As in run forest run! Jana is Vice President (in case I get shot). Kayla is secretary. Juli is the treasurer. We meet Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at nine in the evening and go run at the park. Next we decided we need a catchy name thus the Single ladies running club was born. Our motto is "Won't be single for long". Our theme song (among other songs) is all the single ladies. We're thinking we need legit t-shirts, we want them to be pink. I'm pretty excited! We had rules but I forgot most of them. I only remember that you have to be single at the time of joining. You can NEVER quit, you can only be voted off.

1 comment: