Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My zombie problem:

Juli and I were talking about where we were a year ago and decided to look in our journals so we could laugh at our younger much stupider selves. Looking back, EXACTLY a year ago I had made a list of things that scared me. Well most of those were legit fears; like choosing the wrong person to marry, failing classes, and being alone. On that list was also....zombies. It's been exactly a year since my zombie phobia started! I kind of do this thing where I try to think of what I'd do if zombies attacked, RIGHT NOW. I can tell you how to exit just about an room and in anyway. I used to be worried that I was the only one, but I actually had a coworker that did the same thing. So, it's totally normal.... I think. Needless to say when the Zombies attack, you'll probably want to be with me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment